Premed 101 Forums

Need Help w/ School List~~

HI all,

I am a graduate student with undergrad gpa (3.8 AMCAS, 3.78 OMSAS I think) and 35P mcat (11VR, 12 BS, 12 PS)

some volunteering experience, a lot of research.

I done some search on some schools, but any suggestion is appreciated!

I think these are cdn friendly:

WashU

Dartmouth

SUNY Upstate

Albert Einstein

New York Medical College

Boston university

Yale

Georgetown

NYU

Rosalind Franklin

Hopkins

Vanderbilt

Also, some school state that international student must complete at least a year of school in US, and I read on this forum that this rule does not apply to Canadians, so....HELP!

Scratch off WashU, your numbers is not going to get you an interview there. Yale is also a far shot because they are also quite numbers driven for interview invites (though not as much as WashU), but do still apply to Yale. Your other school choices look good and you should be able to get an interview at least one of these places provided you do a very good job on your PS & sketch (& secondary - ESPECIALLY important for Georgetown. When I was interviewing there I got the sense they weigh the secondary very heavily. And in my experience they are pretty Canadian friendly and within your stats.)

HI all,

I am a graduate student with undergrad gpa (3.8 AMCAS, 3.78 OMSAS I think) and 35P mcat (11VR, 12 BS, 12 PS)

some volunteering experience, a lot of research.

I done some search on some schools, but any suggestion is appreciated!

I think these are cdn friendly:

WashU

Dartmouth

SUNY Upstate

Albert Einstein

New York Medical College

Boston university

Yale

Georgetown

NYU

Rosalind Franklin

Hopkins

Vanderbilt

Also, some school state that international student must complete at least a year of school in US, and I read on this forum that this rule does not apply to Canadians, so....HELP!

With your numbers I would apply everywhere.

Archived