Premed 101 Forums

Housing Advice

Hi,

I'm currently an Ontario resident and I'm going to be going to MUN for Meds. I was only in St.John's for a brief period of time for the interview and I could use some advice in finding housing.

I'm currently looking for a one bedroom bachelors apartment. I went to the MUN off-campus housing website and have looked through the listings. I was wondering if there are any other places where there are housing listings.

I was also wondering if there are any areas that I should avoid when performing my housing search.

Hi,

I'm currently an Ontario resident and I'm going to be going to MUN for Meds. I was only in St.John's for a brief period of time for the interview and I could use some advice in finding housing.

I'm currently looking for a one bedroom bachelors apartment. I went to the MUN off-campus housing website and have looked through the listings. I was wondering if there are any other places where there are housing listings.

I was also wondering if there are any areas that I should avoid when performing my housing search.

Hey,

Im not sure if this is where you've already been:

http://www.med.mun.ca/getdoc/3963dd4f-ab4a-4538-99e1-7c039aa47d49/StudentListings.aspx

I'd also try Kijiji.

There are parts of town that have a "rougher reputation" than others... However, I don't think that it should/would preclude you from living anywhere in the city or neighbouring cities and towns.

Hopefully some others will weigh in on this for you...

Archived