Premed 101 Forums

What are the odds of getting accepted?

I don't have a degree but Im working on requisite courses for dental programs in the states. I have been a dental hygienist for 14 years, and Im a dental hygiene educator. I need two more courses before I can apply. Im 43 years old,so Im definitely not a traditional applicant. Anyone know of anyone in a similar situation that got into dental school in the states? I would love to know..... Thanks :)

This forum tends to serve canadian students in canadian medical/dental/etc. schools. I think you will get more help on http://www.StudentDoctor.net. There's a dental forum dedicated to american schools which I think will provide you with more information.

I don't have a degree but Im working on requisite courses for dental programs in the states. I have been a dental hygienist for 14 years, and Im a dental hygiene educator. I need two more courses before I can apply. Im 43 years old,so Im definitely not a traditional applicant. Anyone know of anyone in a similar situation that got into dental school in the states? I would love to know..... Thanks :)

Archived