Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Advice needed on MCAT re-write

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone,


I am hoping to apply to US med schools this cycle and gave my MCAT yesterday. But, like many others felt that PS and parts of BS were too difficult. I am not sure if I'll get a satisfactory score but I'm still hopeful. So,


1) Should I register for a September MCAT right away? I feel that if I wait until my scores are released all the spots might be filled


2) I completed my AMCAS application but didn't want to submit it until I wrote my MCAT. So would it be wise to submit the application now and just hope that I get a good score? Also, can I apply to one or two schools now where I think I might be competitive even with a mediocre MCAT and then add more once I get my scores?



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...