Premed 101 Forums

Oral Microbiology and Immunology for Dental Students

Recently I stumbled upon an ebook called Oral Microbiology and Immunology.

This textbook is intended for dental students, dental practitioners, and health care professionals.This textbook examines the ecology, virulence, molecular biology, and immunogenicity of oral bacteria, viruses, and fungi and examines their interface with host cells and secretions

Being a traditional book reader I usually prefer to read from a physical book. But just to check its application I bought the e-book version of the book and read from my ipad. Turns out to be a good experience . Thought i would shared with the dental student community about it.

http://ebooks.asmpress.org/product/oral-microbiology-immunology

Damn I totally thought this would be a free ebook. I was gonna actually read it. Then I looked at the price tag and hesitated lol.

YEah True. Even I thought the price was lil high but I went for purchase option instead of the yearly or half yearly option because I was getting both online and offline version for lifetime. I have downloaded it as PDF as an offline version. So I think its worth it as I can keep it for lifetime instead of yearly subscription and the price for purchase is almost the same $79.95 for lifetime compared to yearly subscription which is $73.95

YEah True. Even I thought the price was lil high but I went for purchase option instead of the yearly or half yearly option because I was getting both online and offline version for lifetime. I have downloaded it as PDF as an offline version. So I think its worth it as I can keep it for lifetime instead of yearly subscription and the price for purchase is almost the same $79.95 for lifetime compared to yearly subscription which is $73.95

How much are you making per sale?

Archived