Premed 101 Forums

Any one receive the mail package yet?

Guest Lurkergonepublic

Guest Lurkergonepublic

Just wondering if anyone has received their acceptance package in the mail yet. I'm in Calgary and assume it will come soon. Edmonton residents?

I presume the acceptance deadline is around May 29 as at other schools. Anyone have more info, share it around!

:D

Guest kmizzle94

Hey... I just got mine today, but I live in Edmonton. The acceptance/confirmation deadline is June 5th, with a $1000 confirmation deposit.

Guest loud noises

I haven't received mine yet, and I'm in Edmonton as well...hope it comes tommorow, or I'll begin to think I received the acceptance e-mail by mistake:\ :b

Guest Scholastica

Not yet...... :o Maybe it's b/c I live in London, ON? I hope I get it soon otherwise I might also start thinking I got the acceptance email by mistake... :|

Guest loud noises

So, because I really was starting to think that I got the acceptance e-mail by mistake, I phoned the Admissions office (and probably made a fool of myself:p ) to see what was up...turns out it got sent to my old apt. Oh well, I have it now, and I'm glad that Marlene Healey is a very nice lady who understood my panic.

Archived