Premed 101 Forums

Why's it so Quiet in Here?

Guest loud noises

Guest loud noises

Hey guys,

Why's it so peaceful in the UofA forum? We should be going crazy with happiness and anticipation for August 28th!!!:rollin

I hope someone joins me in this forum...:P

Guest loud noises

touchez el pansito:b

but seriously, i took u of a med to be a good mix of fun & serioius- where's the fun right now people?

does anyone have some crazy summer plans now that they know their future has a path? where is everyone originally from?

i guess i'll start...i have to keep going with my summer job-more so now to cover rent because the money definitely won't be putting any sort of dent into tuition costs next year:lol i am definitely going to try to find some vacation time tho!!!

also, i'm technically an alberta resident now (with two years straight living in edmonton), but i'm originally from prince george, bc.

hope to hear from the rest of you!

Guest slypimpdip

Oh don't worry. U of A students are crazy and happy. I just think we are all going nuts about the Oilers, and the massive craze that has hit in Edmonton. I was surprised at myself when I was counting down the days until the next Oiler game, rather than May 15, when our acceptances came out!

Guest sunshinegurl

Yes, why is it to quiet here? I know this is superficial, but I am completely torn between medical schools, and the fun factor of U of A hasn't been impressing me so much. What's up with that? Does this board reflect the school?

Guest loud noises

I am a fun girl, and I hope that fun people will be joining the 2010 class with me because so far, I don't know anyone personally who has been admitted. So, if hasn't been fun up to this point, I will make sure it is:rollin

Guest el pansito

I went out on Whyte ave on monday with a friend from the 2010 class, it was great times. So there's one fun person in the class for sure. I'm accepted here, but Western is my first choice (only because i've been in Edmonton for so long), so I think I will be at UWO in the fall.

I know many people at UofA in different years and there are lots of fantastic people here. Like at all schools, i'm sure there are fun classes and dud classes, but overall it's a diverse group of type-A personalities that like to party but also buckle down when need be. I'm sure that the class will be great in whichever school.

Archived