Premed 101 Forums

Will Pay for MCAT seat - Toronto Area

BubbaBlue

Hi, I'm new here. I just wrote the MCAT (Aug 10, 2012), and I'm not happy with how I did. (The BS portion in particular was from another planet - way harder than the practice tests.) I want to re-write it, but I can't find a seat anywhere in Ontario or even upstate New York.

If anyone has a seat for any MCAT sitting in the Greater Toronto Area please private message me. I will pay good money for it.

Thanks

Hi, I'm new here. I just wrote the MCAT (Aug 10, 2012), and I'm not happy with how I did. (The BS portion in particular was from another planet - way harder than the practice tests.) I want to re-write it, but I can't find a seat anywhere in Ontario or even upstate New York.

If anyone has a seat for any MCAT sitting in the Greater Toronto Area please private message me. I will pay good money for it.

Thanks

Be mentally prepared that you may not be able to write it this year, even if there are others dropping it. Your scores will only be released on Sept 10 (correct me if I'm wrong). And you have to wait at least 30 days before you can take another sitting. The only date left is Sept 11.

But would you want to register for a seat on a date before your scores from the test you just wrote are released?

You never know, OP might have done well. If the scores come out sept 10th the only option should be sept. 11. Unless OP is certain he/she did poorly.

I'm giving away my seat

Sept 7th

1PM

Near Dufferin St.

PM me

Thanks

Archived