Premed 101 Forums

EMAILS OUT!

Guest Lurkergonepublic

Guest Lurkergonepublic

Just before bed late on Sunday I checked my UofA mail and... success! I'm in this year. I can't believe it! The email header says 1:58AM on Monday (but I checked it at 12:20AM MST) Looks genuine.

Good luck all!

Guest loud noises

I'm in too! Congrats Lurker...we'll be classmates soon!

OMG! Now that the time has finally come, it doesn't feel real!:D

Guest diakonos

hey guys,

did you guys find this in your alberta webmail or will they email your primary email account.

Also, was the application status chagned on beartracks to accepted.

thanks

Guest loud noises

hey diakonos....i got my e-mail to my ualberta one, but then again, that was listed as my primary e-mail. also, beartracks status hasn't changed yet.

Guest DramaticallyCounterintuitive

Are you guys in or out of province applicants? I'm OOP, and just checked my U of A webmail... nada so far. Do they send out acceptances before rejections?

Congrats!

Guest smurfette99

Yesssssssssssssssss I got in!

My primary email was listed as gmail, but it still went to my ualberta account. So I think you might be better off checking the UAlberta account. :)

:):):):):):D

Guest Lurkergonepublic

I'm pretty sure they were pre-arranged to go out right on the 15th. Mine came in just before 12:30AM before I went to bed, so I think it was all automated. It was unexpected, but I think odds of more now are low (but never say never - at least not for a little while longer). :eek

Guest slypimpdip

My email was also sent around midnight as well.

I talked to Andrea on the phone this morning and she had said all 132 (I'm not sure why 132?) acceptances were sent at about the same time, so they should most likely be all out by now.

Good luck to everyone!

See you in August

Guest yablo21

Has anyone recieved a wait list or rejection notification via email, or has strictly acceptance emails been sent out. I have yet to recieve any notification.

Booo:(

Archived