Premed 101 Forums

LMCC part 2

• 2 weeks later...
mccqe people, not lmcc. There is no lmcc part 1/2. Only mccqe 1 and 2.

your message was really helpful, a LOT, :)

other smart ideas anyone would like to share, by actually not answering the question? you are welcomed,

we have got here a special thread, called "Ask whatever you want - each word from your question would be nicely critisized. Fun is granted,but Answer Not really".

have a good day,

other smart ideas anyone would like to share, by actually not answering the question? you are welcomed,

we have got here a special thread, called "Ask whatever you want - each word from your question would be nicely critisized. Fun is granted,but Answer Not really".

have a good day,

If you want people to respect your question, start by respecting people's answers.

have a good day,

i call troll. also, your grammar is atrocious.

To be fair my Quebecois friend, these exams are colloquially known as the LMCC parts 1 and 2 everywhere I've been. Maybe in Quebec they call them by their official MCCQE names.

And dokrbb, I suspect that one of your big issues in clinical practice is your very poor grammar and command of English. If you want to practice in an English speaking institution, please learn to use and understand the language effectively.

That would be the first step to acing the LMCC 2.

The rest would be to go over common scenarios that may be encountered. I have no idea if documents exist to that end. There is a book that's been released that is pretty bad, but its the only one. Practicing with your colleagues is a good idea as well.

lol, I don't post much, but do enjoy reading your posts.

To be fair my Quebecois friend, these exams are colloquially known as the LMCC parts 1 and 2 everywhere I've been. Maybe in Quebec they call them by their official MCCQE names.

In Quebec everyone refers to the exams as LMCC 1 and 2 and it really grinds my gears. There is no such things as MCCQE in French though, we translate it and officially it's called the EACMC 1 and 2. It stands for Examen d'Aptitude du Conseil Médical Canadien.

Bottomline: once you pass both the MCCQE (or EACMC) part 1 and 2, you're a licentiate of the medical council of Canada (LMCC). Even I make the mistake from time to time, but I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Replique? Even with the e-accent-a-gout? English sentence with a French word thrown in? How the...!?

I don't think this is the first time you see an English sentence that contains a French word...

just face the fact that you are biased towards an IMG(or particularly towards me), and your reply proves that,

have a nice day

Arg, what a mess of a thread...

This could of actually been a useful discussion. This is a topic I would have been curious to read about. Now it is just a one big useless and mangled discussion on grammar, disappointing...

We're having a lot of fun, don't be a party pooper. From what I've heard the MCCQE part 2 is an OSCE and isn't very hard, just very expensive.

Archived