Premed 101 Forums

Application Due Date

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG ME TOO. And I just had one paragraph to finish on my essay. Maybe it's intentional.....extend the deadline again (although this time for supplementary, not the primary) since there was a low number of applicants earlier this week....who knows. Yay for another day of procrastination??

That scared the CRAP out of me, I am so glad to hear that you guys are having the same issue. I was just trying to paste my essay in and I couldn't! Do you think that if enough people leave phone messages or leave emails they will extend the deadline?

I should think so, it sounds like everyone might be affected. :mad:

I am emailing as many parties as possible from the Admissions office to inform them of the issue. I am attaching screenshots of the "greyed out" zones on my application. Good to have proof with time stamps of these things.

So I hate to do this but in the email she also said the office would be closed September 7th... Does that mean nobody will be there to fix this?

Thats what I was thinking, which is why I sent my email to several folks in Admissions. If I don't get an email by tomorrow morning, I will be phoning Dalhousie directly and complaining.

Thats what I was thinking, which is why I sent my email to several folks in Admissions. If I don't get an email by tomorrow morning, I will be phoning Dalhousie directly and complaining.

Lol I feel like we could use this experience if asked about critical thinking in unexpected situations and how we coped with them :P!

Let us know what you hear! I sent an e-mail to Carolyn with screenshots just in case they only allow those who complained to finish submitting.

Can't believe they could make such a huge mistake, the offices must be bombarded with e-mails by now!

Let us know what you hear! I sent an e-mail to Carolyn with screenshots just in case they only allow those who complained to finish submitting.

Can't believe they could make such a huge mistake, the offices must be bombarded with e-mails by now!

Will do. The only reason I sent it to numerous people was because I wasn't sure if anyone would be in the office.

Archived