Premed 101 Forums

Transcripts Section of Application

Guest kaymcee

Guest kaymcee

When I began the application process for Alberta, it was quite awhile ago, and I don't remember seeing any place to enter my marks for prerequisite courses and academic record. Under the "Transcripts" section of the online application it says, "No Courses Found".

Is this normal?

Guest Nehpets

If you're UofA students then don't worry about it. They will enter the courses for you. It just says no courses found because the system doesn't have your grades yet from the registrar.

N.

Guest medsmurf

The transcript information will be added for you whether you go to U of A or somewhere else. Last year it took quite awhile for my grades to show up in this section (ie. well past the application deadline). When it does show up it will only list your pre-req courses that they chose to use for your pre-req GPA calculation and will show your calculated pre-req GPA and overall GPA.

Yeah, mine aren't up yet either. I e-mailed the registrar to make sure the transcripts arrived, and they said that they had them and just hadn't started inputting the marks yet.

Archived