Premed 101 Forums

to those successful applicants

how many categories did you guys fill?

I only have 3/3 for leadership, 3/3 for service ethic, 3/5 for capacity to work with others, 7/12 for diversity of experience, and 2/3 for high performance, I'm worried about not having enough for capacity to work with others/diversity of experience since there are particularily a lot of entries alloted for those categories

I only have 3/3 for leadership, 3/3 for service ethic, 3/5 for capacity to work with others, 7/12 for diversity of experience, and 2/3 for high performance, I'm worried about not having enough for capacity to work with others/diversity of experience since there are particularily a lot of entries alloted for those categories

I cannot remember the exact numbers but I know for a fact that I had less entries than you. Also its not quantity but quality:p

I definitely agree. Quality trumps quantity, however, if you could have quantity and quality the premed gods will shine favor upon you...

ps. the first time I applied to UBC I didn't read the help guide at all and I thought that the numbers next to the categories were points allotted not the number of entries. Was I stupid? Very. However, my stupidity and misfortune answers your question because I only put in 5 entries (the best ones I could) and got 14/25 (I don't remember the exact number but it was about this) for my NAQ :)

You should be fine if the entries you have are quality EC's.

I was accepted last cycle and max'ed out every category

Archived