Premed 101 Forums

Accommodations Required in Toronto - downtown Nov 25 to Dec 25 -2012

Hi...attending McMaster and will be completing two electives at Mt Sinai and Toronto Western. I need a decent place to live. I checked the UOT student housing site for short term rentals and there really isnt much there. Checked public sites and the prices are way to high for a med student like me. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Perhaps a UOT med student web page where i can place an advertisment?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi...attending McMaster and will be completing two electives at Mt Sinai and Toronto Western. I need a decent place to live. I checked the UOT student housing site for short term rentals and there really isnt much there. Checked public sites and the prices are way to high for a med student like me. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Perhaps a UOT med student web page where i can place an advertisment?

Sorry OP this is no help to you. Just my plea.

I cannot even get on the UOT student housing site!!!:mad:

I have emailed and called UOT every day for the past 2 weeks and nobody will acknowledge me.

Anyway I need a place to stay Oct21-Nov4.

I have $$$

Please pm if you have anything a human could reasonably sleep on!

When I was a med student I stayed at a place called the Rose Room. You can google it and it will come up.

It's the upstairs of a family home and is private. You'll have your own room, and bathroom.

There is a microwave and small fridge. But no stove.

Walking distance to Sick kids where I was doing my elective. And so I think same for Sinai, since I think it is right across from Sick Kids.

My wireless connection was hit and miss there, making filling out my carms a little frustrating. But maybe that is better now, as I was there a few years ago.

Archived