Premed 101 Forums

Supplementary Form

Quick question: on the supplemental form, on the Rural Background section, it says "specific location and dates"...however, there is only 1 part to enter a date, so how can we put "dates"? Should I just put in the date I left that town?

is it possible to put something like "june '95 - april '07"?

is it possible to put something like "june '95 - april '07"?

No...it's restricted to data format dd/mm/yy, and only those 6 characters. I used acrobat to edit the form fields to allow for more and now I put in a range of dates. I hope they don't mind, but I think it is much clearer this way.

No...it's restricted to data format dd/mm/yy, and only those 6 characters. I used acrobat to edit the form fields to allow for more and now I put in a range of dates. I hope they don't mind, but I think it is much clearer this way.

lol ya the document is pretty stupid that way. and also i heard someone complaining about employment dates automatically being entered in as volunteer dates lol

lol ya the document is pretty stupid that way. and also i heard someone complaining about employment dates automatically being entered in as volunteer dates lol

Yup! And checkboxes being linked to other checkboxes in other parts of the document! I just used form editing to change all the names and fix all those problems. I figure, they give the option of writing it in manually in any format you want, so they can't really complain.

Another small issue: How do you denote 'present' on a volunteer or work activity that you are still doing? Once again, I had to edit the form rules.

Going to print it out today and mail it off - i'm OOP, but hopefully have a shot!

Archived