Premed 101 Forums

Mac Waterloo Regional Campus?

Hello everyone I'm wondering if anyone is a part of the Waterloo Regional Campus that's located in downtown Kitchener. It stated on OMSAS that the class size will be 28 and that you get to rank your choices between the 3 campuses. I'm personally from Kitchener and would love to go to school in the city I grew up in but I'm wondering how it compares to the main Hamilton campus. Any thoughts?

If anything, the education and experience at the Waterloo/Niagara Regional Campuses may be better than opportunities in Hamilton. There are less clerks/residents to compete for consultant time allowing for better immersion/experiences in clinical settings, you create a more close bond with your entire cohort and the facilities at each of the satellite campuses are brand new.

Regardless of whichever campus you get placed at, you'll have an amazing time!

Hello everyone I'm wondering if anyone is a part of the Waterloo Regional Campus that's located in downtown Kitchener. It stated on OMSAS that the class size will be 28 and that you get to rank your choices between the 3 campuses. I'm personally from Kitchener and would love to go to school in the city I grew up in but I'm wondering how it compares to the main Hamilton campus. Any thoughts?

Archived