Premed 101 Forums

UBC Interviews.........

Guest NOURA19

Guest NOURA19

Hello,

I was just wondering.....when does UBC send out offers for interviews (I know their interview dates are around the McGill interviews)...so I guess the invites should already be sent out??????

Guest pearlywhitesBC

I don't know....

I wouldn't put it past UBC to stall on making their decisions and get back to us at the last minute. I'm sure that lots of the people who visit this board will be invited and we'll hear about it as soon as they do!

Guest pearlywhitesBC

Yep....

mine was the tax receipt as well.

I don't know when they'll get back to us, but I've already booked my flight to Montreal and I'm leaving around noon on the 31st. They can't expect us to wait around for them to tell us when our interviews are and then book our flights - that could cost us an extra couple of hundred bucks. Anyway, I'm sure they'll be able to accomodate those going to McGill. Most of the applicants to UBC that I've talked to didn't apply to McGill - they can go on the 31st!

Guest predent2003

hi people.

I have some news. We should hear back from ubc next week (maybe toward the end).

Dr. Lowe said the out of province are to have the interviews on the second week first. So first week is in province and second week is a mixed.

I went by the admission office few days ago and I saw them were working on some kind of list, so I think we will hear back soon.

Also a note, people who don't get invite for interview will not get their rejection letter untill ver late (like march or so).

Good luck

Archived