Premed 101 Forums

interview score

Guest predent2003

Guest predent2003

For those of you who had interviews at ubc. If your interview was high, would you simply ask ubc to forward the score or would you rather risk it and do it one more time at UT? Will they take off marks for not going there in person?

Guest Kicoati

I personally won't do so. I asked UBC about my interview mark, they won't give my exact score but told me the percentile (which is not that impressive :( ). Anyway, I also have a question, if I have interviews with both UofT and UBC, will I still be allowed to attend UWO's interview - if they invite me? (Given this whole restriction on the number of CDA-structured interview one is allowed. Can someone clarify now it works again)? Thanks.

Guest nanoarray

When you're invited for an interview, ask that school, otherwise try to stay cool :hat . What's the use for worrying about it if you won't get the interview ultimately? :b

Guest DentGirl2004

I heard something about a CDA-quota. Can someone elaborate on this please? Can you only do 2 interviews?

Is this information posted somewhere?

Thanks! :)

Guest pearlywhitesBC

I'm pretty sure that the interview limit can be applied to schools separately. I know that for UBC you can only be interivewed a maximum of 2 (or was it 3?) times. But these interviews shouldn't be counted towards totals at other schools you apply to (unless you use your UBC score the other school). As far as I know, you can interview at any school you like this year and shouldn't have a problem.

Guest 1molar

I was actually not aware of this limit on the number of interviews. I have an interview at U of T on March 28 and for U of Saskatchewan on April 3. So is it a good idea to use the score from U of T for Saskachewan because I don't know how I will perform on the interview...but then again it is sort of tempting to save the travel fare if I use the scores from U of T...is anyone else in this situation....maybe I will just attend the interview at Sask. and visit the campus at the same time.....

Guest All Good Names are Used

I have a similar situation, having interview at a number of schools including the U of S. I think its a choice that the individual has to make whether or not to attend all of the interviews. You could choose to just go to one and hope that you do well and the interview panel likes what you have to say or go to each and reduce the risk of having them all ride on the outcome of your initial interview. Each one has its advantages! I am choosing to go to all of the interviews, not so much because I think i'm going to tank one or more but I think its a great way to get to know a school and the types of people affiliated with them ( your interviewing them as much as they're interviewing u!) or so i'm told!:b

I also want to go to them all because I like airplanes and traveling!:smokin

Archived