Premed 101 Forums

Another big tuition increase for UofT

Guest Plug Dis

Guest Plug Dis

Well guys and gals,

Here comes another tuition increase for UofT. Don't worry its only a nine percent increase....by the way that's a lot over one year. Tuition for the class of 2006 was 16500 for first year, for the class of 2007(us) it will be approx 18000 - sick eh! Anyways, I remember when it was 14800 for the class of 2005. This sucks, and if it continues we'll be well into the 20000 dollar range over the next two years.....I swear that the school better use the money to update their equipment or I'll write a letter I tells ya. In the statement released by their dean, he says that the extra money will go towards improving their "outdated clinical equipment". Well its a start. Does anyone know which schools in Canada have DentSIM labs besides western? Maybe I'll just stick with McGill....tuition this year is only $8500.....sorry but you can't beat that. Take it ease.

Guest toothy

other than mcgill, is dal the only other university left with reasonable tuition? for your sake, plug dis, I hope they won't be raising it there anytime soon.

Archived