Premed 101 Forums

UWO interviews are out

Guest stallion001

Guest stallion001

check your "junk mail" if you are a hotmail user.

Does anyone know how many people they interview in total?

Edited to get rid of the all-capital letters in the subject. -Ian

Hey, just got mine now after reading your post. I've been checking it every morning, I didn't think they would send it later at night.

I'd also be interested in finding out how many people get interviewed if anyone knows,

good luck to everyone who gets an interview this year!

Guest Saint Seiya

stallion001: I thought you wanted to go to med schools. Change your mind? 8o Or, just applying for the sake of applying... :b I wish there's a nosey icon for me to use.... :)

Guest bicuspid

I haven't got anything either!

But...remember, U of T took the whole weekend to send everything out and it seems as though Western's just started so I'd give it a couple of days. They probably have 400 to send out.

Or maybe that's what I'm really hoping...:(

Guest Kicoati

I certainly hope so too, bicuspid!!!

I heard that they interview everyone who makes the academic and DAT cut-off.

Well, before they got my e-mail address wrong but now they "should" have the correct one.

When I called Trish at the beginning of the week she said that the interviews would be sent out by email (didn't say if they would be sent out at the same time or anything) and the rejections would be sent out by regular mail but they would try and give a heads up by email as well.

Guest per te

uh oh.. i didn't get anything either.. oh great :(

i don't think there are 400 invites btw, only 200 so similar to UofT.

i hope we all hear soon either way. i know someone who spoke with trish earlier this week and she told them that we'd hear by end of this week or beginning of next week. so i do hope that they're sending out more invites over the next few days. that leaves us some hope!

~*per te*~

Guest predent03

For those that have not gotten an interview invitation yet, are you confident that you should be getting one? (i.e. your GPA and DAT scores are significantly above previous years numbers/cutoffs, and you have all the prereqs).

I, for one, am in the above category. I hope the others that haven't gotten one are too. The more in this category, the more confident we can be that an interview invite will be coming to us shortly!

Archived