Premed 101 Forums

tandem ass kicking, or group, or whatever

apache

if anyone wants to study for this in e-town im down... i can help most people with writing or social sciences, whatever it is now... and yeah, having another eye for test taking mistakes you don't notice is good too, plus if you're good on the ps you'll totally rock, cause that's only section i expect 10 in... 13-15 on vr, with eye on the 15... writing samples an easy s, but i expect a t and if u find it hard i can help u ****loads with writing, bios a bit wil, anywhere from 12-15... is the social sciences one on this version yet, if so, then **** the writing improvement, because social sciences i'm equally potent on, plus i have old mcats i keyed by hand from the virtual version, lots of practice lsats too... these really help actually, and yeah, i dont care much for them, so mutually going through a few could help recpgnize general cognitive, false short cuts in reasoning, timing errors,

yeah, pm me if ur down.

yuppers, for the next 7.5 months at least... there's gotta be other things you can even practice to, like shifting an object every 5-10 min for vr to keep on time... biology questions can also use logic mapping and stuff, even tho it's novel material, say, where you can combine informational inferences and representations of relations about objects to come out with consequences, like verbal math almost

have you done it before?

muse, you live in Edmonton?

I'm writing the MCAT on August 28th, so if I need help, I'll contact you.

yuppers, for the next 7.5 months at least... there's gotta be other things you can even practice to, like shifting an object every 5-10 min for vr to keep on time... biology questions can also use logic mapping and stuff, even tho it's novel material, say, where you can combine informational inferences and representations of relations about objects to come out with consequences, like verbal math almost

have you done it before?

Have I done the MCAT before? Nope. I hope it's the one and only time.

yeah, i only had to do it once, thank god, doing well on it is the reason im not a lawyer now, that was the basis of my decision in fourth year, walking out of advanced inorganic, going to the chem comp lab, and i did good, so medicine and not law, lol.

Have I done the MCAT before? Nope. I hope it's the one and only time.

I'm pretty confused muse have you written the MCAT already, gotten a good enough score, and now you're just offering to help people. Or are you rewriting sometime soon?

Another question I don't know the answer to is whether you're in medical school already or not? I guess knowing the answer to this question would somewhat answer the first one :)

Archived