Premed 101 Forums

UBC Physical Therapy Interview Study Session

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone in vancouver lower mainland would want to meet up to practise the MMI? I was hoping to get a good group together and we can enact possible scenarios and give each other tips and feedback.

For those who can't meet up, I also wanted to open this thread to discuss possible interview topics, talk about strategies, etc.

Cheers!

Can I just quickly get an idea where everyone is from?

I would prefer meeting up in Poco/Coquitlam/Burnaby/Port Moody area but I guess it all depends on where everyone's coming from.

And does Sunday March 3rd work for everyone? I feel like the invites were really short notice so I have a lot to work on, but hopefully by then people will be ready to practise in front of an audience.

Hey guys so I just wanted to see who would be meeting up at SFU this sunday for sure.

I unfortunately cannot meet up at UBC, and it looks like many of you guys are from there so I'm sure you guys can work something out.

Please let me know whos still interested in meeting up at SFU this sunday March 3rd, or else I will be cancelling.

Thanks!

Archived