Premed 101 Forums

UWO offers

Guest DentGirl2004

Guest DentGirl2004

Hello,

Just a quick question for anyone waiting to hear back from UWO - I remember reading somewhere that Western is going to email out offers this week and now I can't seem to find that post! Can someone please confirm this or let me know if I'm going completely mad! ahhhhhhh!

Thanks a lot! :)

Guest naloori

I was told by Trish they'd have the emails out by the 25th... and the adcom is meeting this week.. i think she actually said the 24th ... so emails on the 25th sounds a bit quick but thats what i was told....just hoping people who are not interested in Western anymore for whatever reason have contacted them to let them know...wastes a lot of time when people just wait around to see whether they could get in even when its not an option for them any more...

does anyone know how long Western gives acceptees to accept/decline the offer?

Yeah, I am so scared that instead of getting a straight answer, I will get waitlisted and have to keep WAITING for the rest of the summer! I can't seem to find any info on how long you have to reply, though. Does anyone know anyone they could ask?

Guest DentGirl2004

Hi!

From another post I read, I remember noting that once you get your acceptance, you have two weeks in which to reply and send a $1000 deposit!

Good luck to all that are waiting!

:)

Guest cloversista

When I went for my interview at UWO, I was told that Western usually accepts all they can by the third week, after that the waiting list doesn't really move. So I guess, after three weeks of waiting it's time to make alternate plans.

Guest toothy jr

through the grapevine, it seems there are actually fewer spots available than previously thought. There's a person who deferred acceptance last year, and two who failed in previous years possibly coming into the 2008 class.

Does Western usually allow deferral for a year or is it just in cetain rare circumstances?

I really hope they are still accepting 53 students!! :eek >:

Is anyone going to call Western to find out if they got in or are you all just going to wait patiently to get the e mail/letter? I guess they will be meeting tomorrow (Thursday) to make the decision!

This waiting is really making me crazy!!

Archived