Premed 101 Forums

Montreal Mcat Study Group

prkrdsza

Hi everyone,

I was curious if there was anyone here from Montreal that would like to start an MCAT study group. I really don't care whether it's one person or a bunch.

I live about 5 minutes out of the downtown core and have a fairly flexible schedule at the moment.

I'm writing in June.

So if anyone's interested, please let me know!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, same here I took TPR classes last year but didn't end up taking the actual MCAT. Im writing the MCAT aug 16th so I think it would be really cool if we could all make our own little classes meet up at a library in a study room or in a cafe and teach eachother and revise :)

So anyways I live right downtown If anyones interested lets get this party started :P

Not going to lie, it was extremely hard to stay motivated. I was doing fairly well but it is very hard to stay on track and keep up. Not everyone works at the same pace. At first, i was taking notes on each chapter but then i realized that it is useless to do that because ud be writing notes for hours on end and would simply take too long to accomplish a days work.

I remember my 2nd week, some days took me 10 hours which is ridiculous. U need someone to study with in the summer to kick u when you want to procrastinate such as on days where it is sunny out.

Not going to lie, it was extremely hard to stay motivated. I was doing fairly well but it is very hard to stay on track and keep up. Not everyone works at the same pace. At first, i was taking notes on each chapter but then i realized that it is useless to do that because ud be writing notes for hours on end and would simply take too long to accomplish a days work.

I remember my 2nd week, some days took me 10 hours which is ridiculous. U need someone to study with in the summer to kick u when you want to procrastinate such as on days where it is sunny out.

yea I know what u mean, the 3 month version of that schedule seems kind of impossible to stick to... burns u out real fast! Im going to try to follow it this summer again.. since Ive reviewed most material once Im hoping its going to make my job easier

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm writing on Aug 15th and would like to find people to study with. I just started the SN2ed schedule. I will likely need help on organic chemistry as I have never taken the course (will be taking it this summer). In contrast, I will be able to provide some help on physics because it's my strongest subject. My schedule will be fairly flexible.

Please let me know if you're interested in studying together or are willing to accept me into your study group!! Thanks!!!!

Hey guys,

I don't know if you're interested or not but I'm looking to tutor some students for the MCAT in Montreal this summer. I self-studied for the MCAT in July 2012 and got 35Q (12PS/11VR/12BS) and I'll be at med school this fall.

I can pretty much help you with anything - strategies, schedules, content, or other med school related endeavors if you'd like.

Shoot me a PM if you have any interest!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived