Premed 101 Forums

Chestnut Street Residence/ Housing @ U of T

Guest Shukie81

Guest Shukie81

Hi there,

I was wondering if any U of T students can comment on the Chestnut street residence. Any info input would be appreciated (quality of the rooms, affordability etc..) in regards to the Chestnut street residence or any other housing options available in the dental school area.

Also, I read on a previous post that Tabeshdds was planning on buying a house & was looking for dent/med students to fill it. If that still is the case, can you please email me at rshukla81@hotmail.com. Hopefully I hear from you.

Guest 1molar

All the info can be found on www.chestnutresidence.utoronto.ca/

It is rather expensive to live at Chestnut compared to if you were living in an apartment and sharing with another person...However, meals are prepared, which is a convenience but at the same time, you don't have all the liberty to choose what, when and where you want to eat...the rooms are pretty small...there are only a limited number of single rooms available...overall a very nice facility, basically a hotel turned into a residence equipped with a gym and study room etc...hope that helps! See u in September!

1molar

Archived