Premed 101 Forums

Patrick the starfish, stupidest Character ever created.

Guest TheDDSDude

Guest TheDDSDude

Patrick the starfish from spongebob squarepants if anyone watches that show, is in my opinion the stupidest character ever created. The guy has an IQ of 1. I'm surprised he isn't dead by now..

Guest naloori

this is so weird...u remind me of a total moron that posts on studentdoctor.net....

completely arrogant and simply talks nonsense most of the time... could prob use a few more years of undergrad as although i'm sure he's book smart, the dude needs some more time to mature before entering a professional school...and dude if this isn't how u really are and ur just talkin smack for ur own entertainment... then u really need to get a life and use ur time doing something constructive...

wanted to respond to this in another thread of urs but it has become locked...

could DDSDude really be wacko woodsy from studentdoctor.net...??

Guest rez32

I haven't found anything DDSDude has said to be offensive or arrogant. There was this other person, can't remember his username anymore, but HE was pretty bad - think Ian might've banned him or something 'cause I haven't seen him post anymore. Either way, I think DDSDude adds some colour to this forum, and certainly provokes some interesting discussions.

Guest 15Sacha

I agree with Naloori! rez, how could you say that stating that Canadians are smarter than Americans is not arrogant or offensive? Anyhow, you guys should probably leave the DDSdude situation alone before this thread gets locked again. How about you predents talk about something more productive. Good luck to all of you!

Sacha

Guest TheDDSDude

thank you Rez32 for defending me. I am not aware of any rude and offensive poster of whom you speak of.

As for Naloori, well I am sorry you feel this way. If you are trying to mock me by calling me a moron and questioning my maturity, I actually find it very comical. I am having fun, why must everything be constructive? So if indeed I like to have fun, cause a bit of controversy, not being constructive, I would be regarded as immature. Conversely, if I was always being constructive and critical such as yourself and so mature, a person who has similar discriminatory attitude, would consider you to be very snobbish and uptight, perhaps even, nerdy and jealous of me. However, I do not make that classification about you since I believe everyone has their right to their own opinion and it should be respected as I respect yours. But if we were to be so constructive as you say, perhaps you can construct a way for me to improve myself rather than calling me a moron who needs more years in undergrad.

Surely, if I was indeed so immature yet have been in undergrad for 4 years, I highly doubt that more undergraduate studies would make me more mature since I have these "book smarts" that you say I possess, inferring that book smarts is not correlated with maturity.

Now, as for being arrogant, well, I like to call it confidence. Thus I am confident with my maturity level and I believe the many schools that I have accepted me are also confident in my abilities and maturity. Unless of course you are saying Naloori that your ability to judge me on the basis of a few internet posts is better than that of the many dental school admission committees who have met me in person. If so, then I applaud you for you uncanny talent. Naloori is better than the dental school admission committees. Impressive. Perhaps you should apply to be on the committees seing how you can do a much better job. If you disagree with what I have said, may be you should be more lenient towards others than to be so judgemental.

Any others who feel the same way as Naloori, well, do as you wish. If my posts are not appreciated here, then I'm sorry, but I will not bend over backwards just to please you. I say as I please, this country has given me such a freedom to speak my mind and tolerate yours. Perhaps you should do the same.

Guest 15Sacha

Give it a rest DDSdude and stop trying to prove yourself!! I don't care which schools think you are mature, but really this is a dental forum and we should keep it on track. I am sure there are other forums that give you an opportunity to talk about cartoons etc. Take it there! Holy

Guest rez32

Wow, such hostility, why can't everybody just get along...

But seriously, yes, it was unwise of DDSdude to make such a generalized comment without backing up his viewpoint. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt though, and would rather ask why he/she feels the way the do, instead of immediately taking offense and insulting the person like some of you have with terms like "moron", and "ignorant", or telling him to get a life. I find these things to be more offensive. If you disagree with what he says, then provide your own arguments and have your voice heard. Ezboard is a venue for people to share their thoughts and to discuss things. If you're not interested in the topic, ignore it, or post a rebuttal, but don't resort to name-calling or personal attacks.

Guest TheDDSDude

Hey pearlywhites,

Did you used to be a raver?

Hey Ian, can't we just use this particular thread as a joking one that allows us to play around?

Thanks

Guest Guyver03

Althought this is a dental forum, I see nothing offensive in DDS dude's postings. Granted, he last thread he posted was locked by Ian, but what he said has some truth in it. Unless reading newspaper is not a daily habit, everybody knows what he said was true, whether you admit it or not. As for posting thread about cartoon, what's wrong with that? Are you people proclaiming yourselves so mature that a little entertaining thread deserves calling DDS dude "moron"? Or are you afraid to admit that you watch that cartoon as well?

We're all going to be dentist someday, and if such insignificant matter can cause some people to react in such immaturity, how are you going to function in the real world, when you see different types of people every single day? I definitely do not want to see a stone-faced dentist who prohibits me from cracking a few jokes now and then. Being a dentist means being tolerant and accepting, not getting aggregate over little things. If not, then you should become a policeman in Vancouver and start beating the daylight out of petty criminals.

Archived