Premed 101 Forums

Anyone received flat out rejection from UofA OT?

I am just trying to decide if I should bother submitting my final transcripts for this semester if there is no point.

I am thinking that if I didn't make a waitlist or if I am not being considered for future rounds of offers, then I would have received a rejection by now. Is this the case? Does anyone know? Has anyone received a rejection from UofA?

I just don't want to waste money on submitting final transcripts if I don't even have a chance.

Maybe that is just part of the process.

Thoughts?:o

They do another round of acceptances at the end of may I think. Someone on another post said people in her cohort heard into June, while the website says August is a possibility. However, there is no need to send the transcripts right now - you can always do that based on whether or not you are accepted I should think. (I haven't heard anything either)

I have a feeling that as long as you meet the minimum requirements, you will not get a rejection letter until maybe later in the summer when they have a better idea what the cut-off GPA will be for the year.

I am guessing that people who didn't meet the requirements may have received rejection letters. I would get your transcripts in because you just never know!!

• 2 weeks later...

One of my classmates (at Queen's OT) got rejected from UofA in June (which I think has been changed to May this year) and then got an offer of acceptance from them in August! This probably isn't common but it just shows you how many people they would have had to go through before offering acceptance to someone they previously rejected :)

Archived