Premed 101 Forums

Depends if the course you took was a full year course (which would give you the full credit) or a half-year course (i.e., one semester), which unfortunately wouldn't give you the full credit (you'd only get 0.5 of a credit).

Depends if the course you took was a full year course (which would give you the full credit) or a half-year course (i.e., one semester), which unfortunately wouldn't give you the full credit (you'd only get 0.5 of a credit).

It's a full year course. Just not sure if intro psych counts as a social science or not. I know they list "psychology" on their website as an example of a social science elective, but I'm not sure if they're referring to more social psyc courses (ie. human sexuality), as opposed to intro psyc courses. It would suck if it's the former, considering I put an intro psyc course as my social science prereq.. :P

It should count as a social science credit...because that's what I put for it too haha :P

Lol makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one... Been going crazy thinking about it considering there's nothing else to do with all this waiting time.

Archived