Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist movement

Thought I would let other waitlisters know that the list has been moving - I got an offer about a month ago. I assume most people won't wait the full 2-3 weeks to make their decision so it could start moving by next week, if they accept elsewhere.

It doesn't usually move much until after the OMSAS acceptances go out, plus you have to allow time for those people to decline, and then allow time for dal to send out more offers. Honestly, it's far too early to tell if the list is going to move. I did hear that someone who doesn't use the forums got in off the IP waitlist.

A note to those who may be waiting - two people left the Facebook group for newly accepted DalMed - NB'ers today, as today was the day OMSAS decisions came out. So presumably 2 New Brunswick spots will get bumped in sometime soon. I also personally know of a third incoming DMNB Med1 who is debating between Dal and a school in Ontatio.

Hey folks,

Just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for all the info and help. Just got my acceptance letter, moved off the waitlist.

Good luck to those who are close behind, there may be some movement yet.

If you don't get in, remember to apply next year and you'll get in for sure!

Hey folks,

Just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for all the info and help. Just got my acceptance letter, moved off the waitlist.

Congrats! Did you get into the Halifax campus or the SJ campus?

Hey folks,

Congrats! Did your acceptance via email/telephone or snail mail? and for what campus?

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know I JUST got off the NB waitlist so there is some movement! I found out by email.

I also applied last year and was on the waitlist, which unfortunately did not move.

Good luck to everyone! There is movement this year, so fingers crossed for you all!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived