Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist movement

Waitlist is still moving, just got an offer this morning! I've accepted as it is currently my only offer. I'm on the waitlist for the school in my home province which I would prefer (only due to location though, dal seemed awesome), so I'll keep the waitlisters posted!

bee23, are you waiting for McGill?

• 4 weeks later...
Hey

I've pretty much lost all hope that the waitlist is moving for in-province students. Anybody hear anything as of late? I imagine everyone has made their decisions by now.

Still hoping and praying. And re-writing the MCAT. Darn Dal!

I was contacted because I guess my deferral hadn't went through, I will be attending Queens and declined my Dal offer as IP. There is at least one more seat still floating around as of today. Not to get your hopes up, as there are many other waitlisters still, but there is at least one more seat.

I was contacted because I guess my deferral hadn't went through, I will be attending Queens and declined my Dal offer as IP. There is at least one more seat still floating around as of today. Not to get your hopes up, as there are many other waitlisters still, but there is at least one more seat.

Awesome! Now that I know this I'm not sure I wanted to! Ha ha. Just taxing on the emotions - I want this more than I've ever wanted anything! Congratulations & best of luck at Queens! :)

Awesome! Now that I know this I'm not sure I wanted to! Ha ha. Just taxing on the emotions - I want this more than I've ever wanted anything! Congratulations & best of luck at Queens! :)

I know what you mean, I thought about not posting just to save you the emotional worries! But I figured you'd rather know!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived