Premed 101 Forums

They start making calls off the wait list after the first deadline to confirm acceptances, so after June 1. I believe last year, people started getting calls June 3? If you're out of the country, maybe you can make arrangements for someone here to take that call for you. Will you have access to internet? I think they email you as well - and I'm guessing they'll update your Western student centre to say "Waitlist offer". Best of luck! I'm waiting to get a call as well so I know how worrying this can be!

Guest Physioprospect
still no news of a cut-off? this waiting is driving me crazy

western is my first choice :(

You will almost definitely get in. Last year cut of was 3.83 and someone with a 3.79 got in

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You will almost definitely get in. Last year cut of was 3.83 and someone with a 3.79 got in

I'm wondering if i should bother applying to Western PT for September 2014 with 3.80. It would take a dip in the 5 year upward trend to sneak in on the waitlist. Any thoughts?

• 1 month later...

I just withdrew my acceptance at uwo for PT (may take a day or two to process because the lady in charge of processing admissions was on vacation) as I was accepted to another professional school and decided to go through with that. Good luck to those who are still waiting!!

Archived