Premed 101 Forums

This may be an obvious question but I just wanted to verify, I accepted my McMaster PT offer and need to send my updated transcripts in, I do this through ORPAS correct? Also if I finished my undergrad degree this year, am I requesting them to send my transcripts "after degree conferred" or another option?

^ Then I don't think you have to send anything. All of my stuff said to "send final transcripts", but since they have my final transcripts I plan to do nothing, haha. I'm guessing the messages are just not personalized so they say it to everyone.

This may be an obvious question but I just wanted to verify, I accepted my McMaster PT offer and need to send my updated transcripts in, I do this through ORPAS correct? Also if I finished my undergrad degree this year, am I requesting them to send my transcripts "after degree conferred" or another option?

I emailed McMaster because I was unsure about the process (I accepted for OT). The letter we got in our offer said to send transcripts directly to Pamela Potts but ORPAS said to send them through the TRF. Pamela emailed me back saying just to send them directly to her because they had issues last year with the ORPAS system

Archived