Premed 101 Forums

Second degree but applying to the U.S for one

Heyo!

So, I've been scouting the forums and google for a while now trying to figure out how to apply to the states for my second bachelor's degree, but can't find anything! :(

I want to do another degree and then apply to med after but want to do my 2nd degree in the states. It's so hard to try to find info on the procedure! I don't know where to go or how I would apply D:

Anyone here know of any links/resources on how to apply for a second degree in the states?

Any information would be helpful :D

Thanks!

Heyo!

So, I've been scouting the forums and google for a while now trying to figure out how to apply to the states for my second bachelor's degree, but can't find anything! :(

I want to do another degree and then apply to med after but want to do my 2nd degree in the states. It's so hard to try to find info on the procedure! I don't know where to go or how I would apply D:

Anyone here know of any links/resources on how to apply for a second degree in the states?

Any information would be helpful :D

Thanks!

Hey, sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I wanted to ask if there are any benefits to completing a second degree in the states? I'm planning on pursuing a second degree as well by the way.

Hey, sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I wanted to ask if there are any benefits to completing a second degree in the states? I'm planning on pursuing a second degree as well by the way.

I want to do it in the States because I wish to live there but that's all! Don't think there would be any benefit between the countries though.

Archived