Premed 101 Forums

What to wear to the MCAT

sprite

Make sure you wear something you will be comfortable in. Bring extra clothing and leave it in your bag -sweater/cardigan in case you get cold. Layers are recommended. Visit the building beforehand if you can so that you can gauge the air conditioning/heating situation. Recommend pants or jeans and long sleeve cotton shirt to wick away sweat from your body.

I would go for a suit. Don't listen to these guys, they just want to fool you into looking ridiculous at the exam, immediately disqualifying you from any chances you thought you'd had at medicine.

This. They replaced the writing sample with a score for your looks instead. You want to be aiming for a 33R (11PS/11VR/11BS/Really good looking).

This. They replaced the writing sample with a score for your looks instead. You want to be aiming for a 33R (11PS/11VR/11BS/Really good looking).

I'm 99% sure that R actually stands for Ridiculously good looking.

Source: 37R (I always knew there was a reason I didn't score higher on the essays ;) )

I'm 99% sure that R actually stands for Ridiculously good looking.

Source: 37R (I always knew there was a reason I didn't score higher on the essays ;) )

Hmm I wouldn't know, since I got a 35T (Temptingly Top-notch Tantilizer).

Btw OP, if you wear a Suit you get an automatic S. I even read a leaked document that said that certain schools actually prefer an S to T because wearing a suit shows more class than simply being extremely attractive.

Archived