Premed 101 Forums

Research in ABS for Ottawa

Since nobody can really answer my question on whether or not a paid summer student position can be put under research or not on the ABS I have the following question - does anybody know people who have been accepted to Ottawa who put summer student positions on their ABS as "research" and not "employment". I have 3 other solid employment listings and need to fill up the research section...so I just want to know if Ottawa has a preference or not. Thanks!

Since nobody can really answer my question on whether or not a paid summer student position can be put under research or not on the ABS I have the following question - does anybody know people who have been accepted to Ottawa who put summer student positions on their ABS as "research" and not "employment". I have 3 other solid employment listings and need to fill up the research section...so I just want to know if Ottawa has a preference or not. Thanks!

I put my nserc-usra as a research position and got into ottawa. If you're doing research in that summer paid position, don't worry too much about categories. Just try and present a balanced/well-rounded application.

Archived