Premed 101 Forums

Fast paced Online universities?

astudent

Hello everyone,

Anyone know of fast paced accredited Online universities where you can take some science prereqs. Anything apart form Athabasca?

You can usually do summer courses in about a month, so I was wondering if there were any online courses that could be done in 1-2 months (3 credit course).

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

Anyone know of fast paced accredited Online universities where you can take some science prereqs. Anything apart form Athabasca?

You can usually do summer courses in about a month, so I was wondering if there were any online courses that could be done in 1-2 months (3 credit course).

Thank you!

I found that Thompson Rivers University (based out of Kamloops, BC) was really good. You do everything at your own pace for most of the courses they offer. I knocked off O-Chem I and II in about 3 weeks each.

For doing prereqs online.....is there not a laboratory element of organic chem that you have to do?

(sorry, this may be a dumb question. I've never done a science course online)

Yes. You register for it independently and then you complete it in Kamloops, during the summer.

I think Athabasca has a more flexible policy on labs (i.e. which cities you complete them in).

Archived