MCAT study software for palm

Guest Kenola

Guest madricka

I haven't tried any of these, but these are the ones I know of:

Handango Palmcat:

www.handango.com/Platform...ctId=10773

The Last Minute MCAT Crammer:

www.digibuy.com/cgi-bin/p...7796956453

Flashcard Exchange (not Palm-only, little MCAT stuff, but helpful if you like the format):

www.flashcardexchange.com/index.php

I'm considering getting one (or both) of the first two I listed. As test day approaches, I think any bit of review (bus, before bed, etc.) will help!

Guest Kenola

Palmcat and "The Last Minute MCAT Crammer" are both actually the same piece of Software, originally produced by B&B MEDICUS.

However, this software isn't available anymore. The Handango website will inform you of this, and will not charge your credit card.

However, the digitalbuy website WILL continue with the transaction, and charge your card. They then send you a link to a website that doesn't exist.

It might be an honest mistake (I don't know, I haven't had the charge reversed off my credit card yet)...but regardless shows sloppy work on their part.

Anyways, just a heads up!!

Kenola

Guest madricka
However, the digitalbuy website WILL continue with the transaction, and charge your card. They then send you a link to a website that doesn't exist.

It might be an honest mistake (I don't know, I haven't had the charge reversed off my credit card yet)...but regardless shows sloppy work on their part.However, the digitalbuy website WILL continue with the transaction, and charge your card. They then send you a link to a website that doesn't exist.

It might be an honest mistake (I don't know, I haven't had the charge reversed off my credit card yet)...but regardless shows sloppy work on their part.

Yes, I just ordered the same thing & was met with the same problem. They have yet to reverse the credit card charge for me as well. All they did do at this point was email the company using the defunct email address. Hopefully it will be sorted out on Monday. It sucks, I was looking forward to using the software. *shrugs*

Archived