Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Teaching assistantship

Recommended Posts

Teaching Assistantships are a source of aid that can affect the amount of financial aid you receive from the Office of Student Financial Services. In some cases, the effect will be a dollar for dollar adjustment. The Financial Aid Notification is the appropriate place to report Teaching Assistantships, although you may send our office a notification of your Assistantship at any time. Please keep in mind that reporting your Teaching Assistantship as soon as you know about it will help prevent delays in the release of your financial aid.


sell your fur online

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...