Premed 101 Forums

Submission Confirmation

For anyone who has submitted their application, have you received a confirmation email or has your "step 2" just been updated so that you are unable to make further changes?

Also, the step 1 still shows incomplete, but I am assuming that is still because of the space left for reference letters. Is this correct from those with experience applying to dal before?

Thanks

I've submitted but haven't gotten an email. My Step 1 says incomplete items outstanding (My guess is since they haven't removed reference letters from that system, it wont change. To be clear, reference letters ARE NOT required) and my Step 2 says complete.

Hey I submitted my application last night. I also haven't received a confirmation email, so don't worry about it. When you submitted your application, did you just click submit/finalize at the bottom of the screens for steps 2a and 2b? This is a silly question but I want to make sure i'm not missing something...we don't need to submit this entire application as a whole, do we? (ie if i just clicked finalize at the bottom of each step I am fine?). thanks

does anyone know if we still have to pay...after doing so many applications I can't remember if they made us pay at the beginning or if I still have to...

Did you pay the $70.00 fee online immediately after Step 1? If not, you have until Sept. 9 to pay over the phone or by mail. I think it should indicate if you paid in your application summary.

Did you pay the $70.00 fee online immediately after Step 1? If not, you have until Sept. 9 to pay over the phone or by mail. I think it should indicate if you paid in your application summary.

I couldn't find anywhere where it indicated on my application, but I found an email confirming that I paid.

Archived