Premed 101 Forums

including extra info - first post

I remember my first post... :)

question: in the section of the ABS labeled "Full/Part-time - Summer or Academic Year" what are thoughts on adding in extra information about the activity permitted character space still exists? anyone who has done this with any success? not recommended? or just keep the activity info, what was learned and CANMED references strictly to the "responsibilities" section?

loaded first post, sorry!

Thanks for your comments in advance

I remember my first post... :)

question: in the section of the ABS labeled "Full/Part-time - Summer or Academic Year" what are thoughts on adding in extra information about the activity permitted character space still exists? anyone who has done this with any success? not recommended? or just keep the activity info, what was learned and CANMED references strictly to the "responsibilities" section?

loaded first post, sorry!

Thanks for your comments in advance

I have the same question. How would the adcoms look at this? They may take it in negative light as we did not follow instructions. However, let's say there's a website for something specific that I made, and the website will basically take up all the responsibilities space, but fits in the summer/full time box, is it okay to put it there?

Archived