Premed 101 Forums

Research section

Hi everyone,I have three questions regarding research section of abs

1-I tried all the possible ways to fit my project title there but it is freakin huge and still can not fit it completely,what do u suggest?

2-so my abstract got accepted for a conference(I finished everything for this project in my nserc summer,

at the same time this project will be submitted to one journal till oct 1 SO my question is that should I split this in two parts cuz of space limits(also by doing this I can make my research entries 3)(writing the manuscript and making the figures for this will be done till oct 1 but data analysis has been done during summer) and if so how should I put the dates(from may till oct 1 or from sep to oct 1th)

3-I have three entries under my top 3 awards but 2 of them are not prestigious(dean's honor list and something with the same criteria),I put my nserc award under research to be able to at least show those two in my ottawa application ,do u think should I duplicate nserc(awards and research) or is it good??

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Hi everyone,I have three questions regarding research section of abs

1-I tried all the possible ways to fit my project title there but it is freakin huge and still can not fit it completely,what do u suggest?

2-so my abstract got accepted for a conference(I finished everything for this project in my nserc summer,

at the same time this project will be submitted to one journal till oct 1 SO my question is that should I split this in two parts cuz of space limits(also by doing this I can make my research entries 3)(writing the manuscript and making the figures for this will be done till oct 1 but data analysis has been done during summer) and if so how should I put the dates(from may till oct 1 or from sep to oct 1th)

3-I have three entries under my top 3 awards but 2 of them are not prestigious(dean's honor list and something with the same criteria),I put my nserc award under research to be able to at least show those two in my ottawa application ,do u think should I duplicate nserc(awards and research) or is it good??

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

1. Can you short form or use only the main title? If no, have you considered placing it in the description.

2.I would consider that one. It is a single project that has gone far. Quality > Quantity

3. I don't see how "dean's list" is a bad award. I was fortunate in this category, but I don't see a problem putting three other things aside from your NSERC grant

Archived