Premed 101 Forums

How do MCATs vary day to day?

Faris B

So I was doing my MCAT today (sept 11).. Ended up having a computer malfunction. Long story short, I'm rescheduled for tomorrow.

Think it'll be a COMPLETELY new exam?

I've actually never heard of this happening. I imagine its completely different. Good luck tomorrow! also very cool of them to be able to reschedule you since its like the last day and everything

Initially, they wanted to reschedule me for next year.. Somehow they changed their mind after I hung up with them and told me that they can give me a seat for tomorrow.

As for the malfunction.. It probably was the most stressful (still is) day of my life. I thought all my work this summer, the studying, had gone to waste. I'm physically and mentally drained I have no idea how I'm gonna wake up tomorrow ready to do the exam.. Lol

Thanks for the replies guys!

Initially, they wanted to reschedule me for next year.. Somehow they changed their mind after I hung up with them and told me that they can give me a seat for tomorrow.

As for the malfunction.. It probably was the most stressful (still is) day of my life. I thought all my work this summer, the studying, had gone to waste. I'm physically and mentally drained I have no idea how I'm gonna wake up tomorrow ready to do the exam.. Lol

Thanks for the replies guys!

I cant even imagine...get as much sleep as you can tonight, dont bother studying...at this point you know the stuff well enough, you just need to do some critical thinking tomorrow and it wont help if you are mentally exhausted

Archived