Premed 101 Forums

Evaluating Top 10 experiences... help

Hi,

So I've been working pretty hard on my top 10 experiences but I don't feel like I'm confident with what I have. I've tried to convey what I learned in each experience, while also spread around the different attributes that medical school was looking for and but I'm not sure of the end result. If there is anyone who has already gotten in and feels like they have a decent idea of what Calgary is looking for... please contact me. I've reach out to friends/family to read it over, now I need a third party's help.

Thank you.

Hi,

So I've been working pretty hard on my top 10 experiences but I don't feel like I'm confident with what I have. I've tried to convey what I learned in each experience, while also spread around the different attributes that medical school was looking for and but I'm not sure of the end result. If there is anyone who has already gotten in and feels like they have a decent idea of what Calgary is looking for... please contact me. I've reach out to friends/family to read it over, now I need a third party's help.

Thank you.

Incidentally, I'm kind of in the same boat: http://www.premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86399 :D

Hi,

Thank you.

Send me a couple you're most concerned with, and I can have a look over them late this evening after curling. Cheers

Archived