Premed 101 Forums

Berkeley Review Bookset, Princeton Rev Tests, Kaplan Books

Guest lex

I’ve got Berkeley Review books for sale (2 Organic Chem, 2 Biology, 2 Phys, 2 Gen Chem). They are highly rated and I found them to be an excellent addition to my Kaplan Comprehensive Review book and AAMC practice tests (I took the Aug 2003 test and am starting school this year). They offer more detail than Kaplan or Princeton review material and contain full problem sets for each topic subclass (other books only offer sets for each meta-class). I personally found the extra material and the problem sets particularly helpful in my preparation. I’ve taught SAT prep courses before and found Berkeley Review’s material and style to be both well organized and logically structured. Their website is: http://www.berkeley-review.com

I’ve also got the MCAT 45 book (no markings), a Flowers & Silver practice test book (no markings) available, and a few others available if you want them (although unless you want to buy them all - which of course, I’d have no problem with - I’d recommend the Berkeley Review books over these).

If anyone’s interested or have any questions, reply back or send me a personal message. To all others, good luck in August and don’t forget to sleep the night before.

L

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived