Premed 101 Forums

CEGEP to pharmarcy

wannabephar

Hi guys, I'm currently finishing my 3rd semester at marianopolis with a 32.5 rscore. (i could've have 34+ but because of english and humanities :( which for me is impossible to get higher rscore than 30). The pressure is been so high for the previous semesters that Im just following everybody and start not caring about marks :( We are just tired of all the pressure!

Now that the finals are coming I think that I should give a last little push though I'm not sure if i can really boost my rscore that much.

It really sucks because I am that close to the standard 33.xxx rscore.

Therefore, Can someone please tell me what should I do? Of course I will work my butt off to ace the finals but what if I dont make it?

Is there any paths other than UdeM or Laval?!

I know that for other Universities i need to attend a few university classes to meet the requirements but Which Bac program should I choose now? and where? McGill?

Also For Waterloo, I believe that there's a "pre-pharmacy" program to prepare high school student to go to Pharmacy? Is it risky to take that? what if I did this program but cannot get in to the actual Pharmacy program since I heard that it is really hard to get in. Would I waste a year or 2?!

Please reply I really need help!!!

and Thank you for your time!!!

Archived