Premed 101 Forums

Waterloo or Niagara Campus

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll gladly take my 3rd choice if it means an acceptance. :P

So will I, obviously! :P

our job here is done @notapplicable

Yep! You guys (as in, the regional students in general) did a great job selling me on the regional campuses, both here and at the interview day!

I kind of wish I ranked a regional campus first but I was really concerned about the first 3 months and having to commute for interest groups. If I got in, it would be my first time away from home and renting and moving twice seems difficult.

Still, I think I'd really enjoy either of the regional campuses and probably would've ranked them first if there wasn't so much commuting involved.

I kind of wish I ranked a regional campus first but I was really concerned about the first 3 months and having to commute for interest groups. If I got in, it would be my first time away from home and renting and moving twice seems difficult.

Still, I think I'd really enjoy either of the regional campuses and probably would've ranked them first if there wasn't so much commuting involved.

I'm in the same boat, would be first time away from home. I'm nervous about the commuting too, but if I'll get in, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I'm in the same boat, would be first time away from home. I'm nervous about the commuting too, but if I'll get in, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Yeah, I'd definitely be happy anywhere. Hopefully in 5 weeks, we'll be dealing with this problem.

Archived