Premed 101 Forums

NOSM meds '18

Congratulations 2018'ers!

And to HockeyNut… as Chamilt said, we are priming you for your year ahead. Just wait until CBL readings. :) :) :) Bwa ha ha.

Kidding aside, if you search Facebook for NOSM Meds '18 you'll find your group! Lots of nearly-done 1st years waiting to say congratulations to you all!

this makes me not want to join, beyond that you didn't include a link tisk tisk

I'm sorry my sarcasm doesn't always transfer well over written text.

For everyone else, NOSM Meds 'XX (insert completion year here) is not only a great way to get to know your classmates, same year and upper, it is a place where we post interesting and pertinent videos and articles, make announcements about events, social and other, and generally keep each other in the loop.

Many of my classmates didn't find the group until mid summer or even when school started and missed out on some networking as well as housing and book buying opportunities so I wanted everyone to know that the group existed.

Hockeynut please don't join if you feel pressured in some way. The group will fill up with your classmates but will always have more people than just you as most of the upper year classes join the group too.

I'm sorry my sarcasm doesn't always transfer well over written text.

For everyone else, NOSM Meds 'XX (insert completion year here) is not only a great way to get to know your classmates, same year and upper, it is a place where we post interesting and pertinent videos and articles, make announcements about events, social and other, and generally keep each other in the loop.

Many of my classmates didn't find the group until mid summer or even when school started and missed out on some networking as well as housing and book buying opportunities so I wanted everyone to know that the group existed.

Hockeynut please don't join if you feel pressured in some way. The group will fill up with your classmates but will always have more people than just you as most of the upper year classes join the group too.

Apparently you didn't pick up on the sarcasm in my previous post haha. I was just joking. (I already joined)

Archived