Premed 101 Forums

Prep for interviews next year

Hi guys, I interviewed this year and was on the waitlist up until the end. I'll be applying again for next year, but I'm trying to email myself a list of all the MMI stations from this year so that I can use them to study next year. I'm having trouble remembering them all though. If you're in the same boat as me PM me and we can collaboratively fill in this list! Thanks. :)

Hi guys, I interviewed this year and was on the waitlist up until the end. I'll be applying again for next year, but I'm trying to email myself a list of all the MMI stations from this year so that I can use them to study next year. I'm having trouble remembering them all though. If you're in the same boat as me PM me and we can collaboratively fill in this list! Thanks. :)

So you're asking people to breach confidentiality? :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, I didn't think it would be a breach of confidentiality if everyone involved in the discussion was actually there for the interviews. That would make confidentiality really unwieldy in broader contexts. I wouldn't ask people to share answers.

I've sent Wendy a message now asking if it's a breach of confidentiality to discuss interview questions with other interviewees from this year. Is she says it is I will leave this post so others know, but obviously not follow through with it.

Back with an answer from Wendy, who says it is a breach of confidentiality. Obviously I'm revoking any offer of collaboration, but I'm going to leave the thread just in case others wonder in the future as it wasn't obvious to me that this would be a breach of confidentiality.

Archived