Premed 101 Forums

Physio admission at UBC

Hello,

I'm interested in applying for UBC's physio program this year. I've tried emailing these questions to their office, but it's been a week and there's still no reply. I'll try my luck here.

1. their GPA is calculated by prereqs + last 30 credits of senior level courses. Senior level means third- or fourth- year level courses right?

2. what is the cut-off GPA this year for out-of-province students?

3. If I get offered an interview, do I have to fly to UBC for it? Or can it be done through the computer? I live in Ontario

4. Are the MMIs all scenario based questions? Or will it include personal questions like why you want to be a PT

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it!

Hello,

I'm interested in applying for UBC's physio program this year. I've tried emailing these questions to their office, but it's been a week and there's still no reply. I'll try my luck here.

1. their GPA is calculated by prereqs + last 30 credits of senior level courses. Senior level means third- or fourth- year level courses right?

2. what is the cut-off GPA this year for out-of-province students?

3. If I get offered an interview, do I have to fly to UBC for it? Or can it be done through the computer? I live in Ontario

4. Are the MMIs all scenario based questions? Or will it include personal questions like why you want to be a PT

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it!

Hi,

Most of your questions can be answered in the FAQ section of the website:

http://physicaltherapy.med.ubc.ca/students/prospective-students-2/frequently-asked-questions/

I hope that helps!

Archived