Premed 101 Forums

cester college coffee

Jmills94

Hey guys,

For those of you who have written at Cester College at 265 Yorkland Blvd in Toronto, do you know what the policy is for coffee? I.e. can I bring coffee with me for break time or do we have to get rid of anything that doesn't go in the bag they give you for your stuff?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

For those of you who have written at Cester College at 265 Yorkland Blvd in Toronto, do you know what the policy is for coffee? I.e. can I bring coffee with me for break time or do we have to get rid of anything that doesn't go in the bag they give you for your stuff?

Thanks in advance.

From what I've read they don't provide you with lockers. So if it was me, id cool the coffee and put it in a water bottle. It may taste greasy, but then you won't risk not being able to drink. A thermus may be allowed though.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

To add, the both times I wrote I was allowed to have water bottles (with labels on), medication, eyedrops, and granola bars in my bag/locker. So I see no reason why coffee wouldn't be allowed either.

Archived